Permissions for Screenings
"The Response" has gained national and international recognition through the dedicated efforts of hosts around the country and around the world.
If you would like permission to screen the "The Response" for a group (other than in your own home), please email associate producer Joe Scarry ( jtscarry [at] yahoo.com ) with the words "Permission for Screening" in the subject line. Please include the following information:
- Date and time
- Entity and person hosting the event
- Will admission be charged? (If so, how much?)
- Is attendance part of a course requirement? (If so, please explain.)
- Expected audience makeup (e.g. students? lawyers? general public?) and means of outreach.
- Estimated number of attendees.
In addition, please advise:
- Will there be a panel and/or discussion following the event?
- Do you need assistance identifying prospective panelists?
We will respond as quickly as possible to requests for permission.